This is an online book
Once upon a time, I wanted to be a writer more than anything else. I spent eight years working on a writing project that evaporated when the first Internet bubble burst.
Rather than let it rot on a hard drive, I figured I would just put it out there and see what happens.
Now that the MVP of minimum viable product is live, I'll grow this section when I have something insteresting to say...
Corpse of a Magnum Opus
\drah-muh, dram-uh\, noun;
1. a composition in prose or verse presenting in dialogue or pantomime a story involving conflict or contrast of character, esp. one intended to be acted on the stage; a play.
2. the branch of literature having such compositions as its subject; dramatic art or representation.
3. the art dealing with the writing and production of plays.
4. any situation or series of events having vivid, emotional, conflicting, or striking interest or results: the drama of a murder trial.
5. the quality of being dramatic.
*atis, Suffix 1. you all see, you all are seeing
plural arcana \-nuh\:
1. A secret; a mystery.
2. Specialized or mysterious knowledge, language, or information that is not accessible to the average person (generally used in the plural).